PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you complete a Form/Sign Up, or request a Consultation through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email, phone number, address, and interests pertaining to our products and services. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.” We do not collect your Social Security number or credit card information directly from this site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Contact Information that we collect through the Site to communicate with you and provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We may email you (Site Visitor) and Authorized Clients about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use your Contact Information to contact you and Authorized Clients in response to specific inquiries, to provide requested information, to provide additional relevant advertisements and offers related to consumer requests and/or our products and services offered on the Site, or to notify you about changes to our Site. We may also contact you to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights from any contracts entered into between the Authorized Client and us, including for billing and collection or for any other purpose with the consent of Visitors of the Site and Authorized Clients.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), to engage in behavioral or remarketing efforts with third-party companies, such as Facebook, Google, Bing, or Instagram in order to market the Site, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Site currently uses the following third-party service providers.
- Google Analytics – The Site utilizes Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- MailChimp, BombBomb, Sunfire, Salesforce, CSG Actuarial – these services are used for email and contact management, delivery of email updates, quoting, and enrolling in products provided. We store any Contact Information submitted through the Site, and communication may also be managed by these platforms.
At this time, your Personal information is not shared with any other third-party application. This list may be amended from time to time at our sole discretion.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an inquiry through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. Noone under the age of 16 may provide any Personal Information on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, request any information through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, email address, phone number, address, or any screen or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact K6@K6Medicare.com or by mail to: 5308 SE 4th Terr., Tecumseh, KS, 66542, United States.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at K6@K6Medicare.com or by mail using the details provided below:
5308 SE 4th Terr., Tecumseh, KS, 66542, United States